IT/Computer Systems InternIndependent Solar Leads
SEO SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Software Engineering / Computer Science InternSiam Smart Phone
Junior IT Security Analyst InternGardner Denver
Software Development and Web Designing internshipSAGONI INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Entry Level position available for Devops, Java UI, pega & VM WareVensoftllc
Free Training and 100% Placement in Devops , Java UI, VM Ware and Python.Magnus
IT/Helpdesk InternNJ Performing Arts Center
Hadoop/Bigdata ConsultantBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
Posted: May 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
As a company, TekTree has strengths that are hard to find. For more than a decade, we have acquired, assembled and integrated the dynamic capabilities modern businesses need to succeed in the global marketplace. When we begin working with you, our strengths become your own.
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
Experience Required :
* 2+ years of hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (MapReduce, HBase, Pig, Hive, Sqoop) and/or key-value store technologies such as Cassandra/MongoDB/Couchbase.
* 2+ years of hands-on experience with administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, bench marking and performance tuning of Hadoop/Casandra/MongoDB/Couchbase.
* 10+ years hands-on experience with open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP, Chef).
* Excellent understanding of ETL in the context of big data.
* Excellent understanding of BI tools and big data analytics platforms such as Tableau, Mahout, and R.
* Independent, self-starter with ability to think out-of-the-box.
* Excellent problem solving skills; proven technical leadership and communication skills.
Experience Preferred :
* Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services EC2, Elastic MapReduce) and considerations for scalable, distributed systems.
* Previous experience with high-scale or distributed RDBMS (Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, Aster Data, Vertica).
* Experience in managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining an overall program view.
* Leadership skills working across organizational boundaries.
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.tektreeinc.com
Title : Hadoop/Bigdata Consultant
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : DEARBORN, MI,
- Provide technical infrastructure Architecture support as a senior level architect charged with designing the enterprise.s analytics and big data solution. Role will include working with various big data, analytics and data visualization technologies such as Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, and Tableau. Role will include strong interaction with Engineering, IT Security and the Analytics Strategy teams.
* Serve as lead technical architect and Big Data subject matter expert.
* Understand enterprise use cases and translate them into infrastructure designs for sizing and configuration of big data and analytics solution.
* Explore and recommend technologies.
* Work with various hardware and software vendors to create compelling enterprise solutions.
* Articulate the advantages and disadvantages of various solution options.
* Produce reference architecture diagrams and deliverables.
* Document use cases, solutions, and recommendations.