Mommy Blogger - Editorial Internship for Entity MagazineEntity Magazine
WriterGlobal Times Online
Blog and Music Review Writer Internship757 Media
Editorial / Journalism InternOptimize.Solutions
Blogger/WriterReflect and Refresh
Broadcasting Bootcamp Summer ProgramTV Hosting Academy, LLC
Content Writer (Intern)IMPACT Leadership 21
Marketing/ Writing InternJAEST
Editorial / Journalism Intern for Caribbean MagazineBookmark This
Amour Creole Magazine
Posted: June 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmour Creole covers lifestyle, culture, news, issues and events for people of Haitian and French Caribbean descent. The magazine is published quarterly, with a targeted circulation of over 250,000, and is available by subscription and at retail outlets in the United States, Canada, Haiti, France, Martinique, Guadeloupe, St.Lucia, Guyana and within regions of Africa.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus