Legal InternshipLaw Offices of Mark B. Gore
Business Development / Sales InternBailbinder.com
Temporary Entry-Level Office ClerkBurdman & Coston
Technology Transfer Intern (unpaid)Dept of Veterans Affairs
Legal InternFriedman Vartolo LLP
Immigration Law Firm InternshipTLA Law, Attorneys at Law
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group, Inc.
Legal Internship (Paid)Bookmark This
117 N Henry Street
Posted: August 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in administrative or aviation law? Boutique law firm in Old Town Alexandria seeks motivated law school student or recent graduate for a part-time fall internship. Compensation and/or school credit is available.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will work on matters such as—
• Monitoring congressional and regulatory activity on issues of identified importance to clients.
• Reviewing and drafting contracts for association clients.
• Creating memos and matrices on regulatory matters.
• Monitoring aviation and construction news and distribute to attorneys and clients; potential for involvement in publications and public relations.
• Updating the firm library (electronic & hard-copy).
• Conducting legal research as requested, including cite and fact checking of firm documents.
For more information about the Firm and association clients visit www.potomac-law.com, www.arsa.org and www.aednet.org.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com.