magnetic summer internthe magnetic collective
Market Research InternThe Five O'Clock Cub
Sales & Market Development InternYourCause. LLC
Market Research Summer InternshipResearch Rockstar LLC
Survey Taker/Stats/DemographicsPark Silly Sunday Market
Marketing InternshipIMACO Insurance
Polling and Statistics InternshipPasquines
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYOU GO FAR LTD
Research & Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFormed from a technology-based, single-client consultancy, Dedalus Consulting was started in 1998 to be a high-value provider of market research on technology-driven industries. The company is privately owned and independently operated, and while the core of its operations remains in publishing, the single-client consulting business is showing substantial growth. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to academic research organizations engaged in the research, development and manufacturing of advanced technology products and services.
Our research efforts focus on both emerging and mature markets in high-technology sectors, including advanced materials, life sciences, nanotechnology, electronic components, photonics and mobile communications.
Dedalus Consulting is looking for a motivated and responsible research and marketing intern who has the ability to multitask and can perform in both a research and administrative capacity. Successful applicants will be trained in Dedalus Consulting's methodologies and relevant market research techniques.
- Assist Senior and Associate Research Analysts in performing research functions including the investigation and documentation of secondary sources such as trade magazines, company financials, public records, online services such as Lexis/Nexis and Thomson, association literature, and government sources such as the Patent and Trademark office;
- Draft preliminary technology briefs to assist research analysts;
- Prepare relevant manufacturer, distributor and end-user lists during report preparation;
- Interested in learning market trends in dynamic and emerging markets;
- Ability to assist in the cultivation and development of client contacts and relationships; and
- Assist marketing and sales teams during report publication and distribution.
Please note that this can be a virtual position, but there will be onsite training and weekly meetings at our office in Brooklyn.
- Current enrollment or completed degree in accredited university degree program in business or liberal arts;
- Proficiency in major office software packages including Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Excellent written communication skills; and
- Coursework focus on marketing and research a plus, as in foreign language experience.