Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Inbound Marketing and Web Marketing InternBookmark This
Axia Public Relations
222 E. Forsyth St.
Posted: April 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAxia Public Relations, a public relations firm serving medium and large corporations nationwide, is seeking inbound marketing intern candidates for our highly competitive, challenging and rewarding quarterly internship program.
This experience will introduce you to the many aspects of the creative, fast-paced and results-focused professional PR firm environment. We'll offer you an opportunity to build a concrete experience base and grow your professional portfolio.
Our interns succeed – this experience is a springboard to a rewarding career.
Axia, Home Depot, Quicksilver and other great brands have hired our previous interns for full-time employment.
Axia Public Relations produces award-winning, results-driven PR campaigns. Several prominent business journals and magazines have included Axia numerous times in their annual lists of "Best Places to Work" and "Companies That Care."
Responsibilities• Help manage SEO for www.axiapr.com and develop topics and posts for Axia's blog.
• Interns in this position will earn inbound certification from HubSpot during the course of the internship.
• Earn several HubSpot certifications and apply them to training and experience during the internship.
• Available certifications include Inbound Certification, HubSpot Certification, HubSpot Design Certification and Contextual Marketing Certification, as well as Google Analytics and Google AdWords certifications.
• Assist with inbound marketing using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and analytical tools.
• Help maintain the HubSpot content management system for selecting, developing and launching new and/or updated content to existing interactive/web properties.
• Optimize online content for search engines and develop strategies for improving visitor-to-lead conversion.
• Measure and track web/interactive property effectiveness with a view of continually improving functionality and attracting increased leads.
• Provide performance reporting and analysis.
• Write and edit content for e-books and blog posts and manage social media content.
• Develop, write and edit original copy for websites and other interactive properties.
• Choose features and content targets for selected marketing audiences.
• Train in collaboration with web designers and programmers to merge copy and content into site architecture.
• Develop and implement keyword strategies to increase ranking and traffic.
• Evaluate and alter strategies based on a comprehensive understanding of analytics.
• Practice white-hat, honest, creative SEO tactics.
• Build and execute link-building strategies to enhance off-page SEO.
• Earn Inbound Certification from HubSpot within the first 30 days.
• Write various types of articles covering a wide range of topics for Axia's blog.
• Provide feedback to other contributors and edit other writers’ content.
• Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
• Contribute to long-form content projects such as e-books.
• Conduct analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
• Grow blog subscribers and expand the blog's overall reach.
Requirements• High standard of ethics, excellence and integrity
• College sophomore, junior, senior or recent graduate
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Previous Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media experience required
• Experience using the Google for Work or Microsoft Office suite of computer applications
• High level of creativity within the real constraints of messaging, strategy, budgets and deadlines
• Minimum 15 hours per week (20-40 hours per week preferred)
• Minimum two days per week (three to five days per week preferred)
• Minimum 12 weeks (13-16 weeks preferred)
• Telecommuting permitted and encouraged