Intern Marketing, MBAintersect ENT
Digital Marketing InternSales Star Networks
4 ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING POSITIONS - Full TrainingMainstream Promotions
Entry-Level MarketingMainstream Promotions
Direct Sales - Customer ServiceMainstream Promotions
Marketing InternshipEmanation Marketing Group
***SPRING / SUMMER 2016*** Marketing & Promotions (Social Media & Office Internship)Next Level Publishing
Digital Marketing Assistant InternshipNobody's Perfekt Media
Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
HOOPS 4 Kidz
13400 Bishop's Lane, Ste 270
Posted: June 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionH.O.O.P.S 4 Kidz Basketball Academy is a year-round basketball skill development and training program dedicated to improving the lives of young people ages 5-17, through the use of athletics and faith centered education. H.O.O.P.S 4 Kidz strives to provide young people with the tools they need to successfully handle life’s obstacles. H.O.O.P.S 4 Kidz understands that to provide the tools our young people need, we need to start by selecting highly motivated and enthusiastic Staff to make this happen. All Staff Members provide a unique set of skills that are difficult to replace.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern this is focused, detailed oriented, self-starter and outgoing to assist the Program Director with marketing and social media projects. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing and social media campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.