Public Relations InternShare For Life Foundation, Inc.
Marketing InternMitruska Integrated Wellness Center
Digital Marketing InternshipSkySilk Inc.
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
International Development - Business Development / Sales InternmElimu
Web Agency Seeking Motivated Social Media InternsHypemade
Coordinator: Marketing, Events, Business Development, Social Media, CRMCompetitive Analytics
Digital Marketing InternWine of the Month Club
Sponsorship Developer - Chicago AreaBookmark This
Erika Gilchrist Enterprises
Posted: June 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a professional training company specializing in the personal development of women's issues. We host live workshops, and relationship-building events throughout Chicagoland. Our company is growing fast, and we need to leverage talents to keep up with the growth. We are seeking interns who will assist us in securing sponsorships at the community level, as well as a corporate level. Interns are encouraged to bring their creativity, innovative ideas, and network to join our team. The ideal intern has the ability to articulate the company's vision & mission, the tenacity to follow up with potential new sponsors, and can identify new unconventional methods to secure sponsorship. The intern will be speaking directly with potential new clients, so telephone etiquette and professional demeanor is a must. Having a network of corporate decision-makers before coming on board is a plus, but not mandatory.
Responsibilities- Conduct market research to determine compatibility of sponsorship
- Create modern and dynamic sponsorship kits
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers
- Attend live events to greet sponsors
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
- Work closely with our Chief Strategist and Event Planner
- Provide weekly progress reports (remotely and in-person)
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Professional appearance
- Must demonstrate excellence in follow-up
- Must demonstrate exceptional punctuality
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient in graphic design software is a plus