Off-grid Solar Energy MarketingSolar Benin Energy
Summer Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Creative Marketing GeniusPretty Pure Fun
Marketing InternKanga Care
Social Media Campaign Strategy InternArise
Real Estate/ MarketingEmperio Diamond Enterprise
Fall 2016 Marketing InternshipHooked
Business Development / Sales InternDiversified Direct, Inc.
Fall Internship with the Feminine Weapon (business, marketing, event production, brand building)Bookmark This
36 West 127th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFeminine Weapon is based in Upper Manhattan. Internship offers the opportunity to understand and contribute to the development of a company(ies) from birth. Working directly with serial entrepreneur, Christina Weber (thesebrains.com), you will gain vast experience in all areas of business from operations to marketing, social media, event production and brand building.
Although our focus shifts from time to time, here's where it is now:
FEMININE WEAPON: 70% of our time is spent evolving FW. Feminine Weapon is the identity of a woman who is aware of her life desires and on a mission to fulfill them. With that being our mantra, we empower women to be their best self through events, lifestyle and community engagement. Current goals include:
- Work with strategic agency partner to develop our brand presentation
- Grow social media following with a focus on Instagram
- Upload content to our community site at feminineweapon.com
- Website redesign: we're working on a facelift!
- Production for Feminine Weapon Day concert set for January 30, 2015 (2014's event: feminineweaponday.com)
- Fashion line which includes tanks, tees, and perks that were purchased during our crowdfunding campaign in May
UNDERGROUND UNATTACHED.com: 20% of our time focuses on the UU event experience. Underground Unattached is an event that brings together forty (20 men + 20 women) cool, conscious, interesting, beautiful and single New Yorkers to foster meaningful connections. Our next event is September 17th.
- Registration for event
- Communication with our attendees
- Event coordination including food, drink, and decor
- Evening's activities and agenda
- Marketing the event through social media and tinder
BIRTHDAY TONGUE.com: 10% of your focus. Birthday Tongue is a singing telegram service launched by Christina Weber and Syndee Winters.
- Booking gigs and uploading video of performances to youtube and social media
- We are exploring 8i (virtual reality) as a method of delivering grams outside of the New York City area
Full- and part-time positions available for the right candidates. No day will ever be the same.
Apply here or email us directly at: email@example.com