Marketing / Sales Intern (Paid)eSportsDNA
Social Media Marketing - FashionRichard Franklin & Company
Digital Communications InternPassport Health
Pet startup is looking for an intern5Treats
Digital Marketing InternshipDragonfly SEO
Marketing Associate (Intern)IMPACT Leadership 21
Digital Marketing Internship Summer 2016Smartling
Featuredaily.com | Lifestyle Blogger and Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: June 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSnapwize is kicking off a new Lifestlye blog called Feature Daily. This website will be the first source for fashion, entertainment, news, technology, and food. Bloggers will be featuring a new topic weekly and sharing it online with the world. We are seeking passionate writers and social bugs to join our team to create valuable content on the web.
If you are already a writer, this opportunity will be a great opportunity for you to gain experience and become a professional writer.
To apply for our internship program, please fill out the application here: http://www.snapwize.com/internships/
Other internship positions can be viewed here: http://www.snapwize.com/careers/
Responsibilities- Come up with daily topics to write about it.
- Promote via social media in efforts to target new audiences.
- Attend special events to promote company and feature guests.
- Research the newest topics and market trends.
- Collaborate with graphic designer, videographer, and photographer to create engaging posts.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Journalism
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be observant of surrounding.
- Should be curious to find what's trending, what topics to cover.