Paid Marketing InternshipOui
Marketing InternshipAccess Control Group
Marketing/Social Media InternsFinance Partner USA
Graphic Design InternResist Spirits LLC
Brand ManagerHuniie Inc
Marketing & Sales Development Internship PaidTamgy
Art Gallery InternshipBleicher Galleries
Marketing InternEvolve Credit Solutions, LLC
Marketing Intern for Startup LiveIt!LIVEBookmark This
246 West, 116th st
Posted: September 08 2017
Application Deadline: Closed
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
This position is closed
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Internships.com. Always do your research on a company.Report potential scams Go to Trust and Safety Center
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Internships.com platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
DescriptionLiveIt!LIVE is a new nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting, enhancing, and creating sustainable music entertainment. We feature artists from around the world, arrange pop ups and plan music events all over NYC and other areas in NY, we create music web series in non-traditional venues for performance, and are working on building an app that will revolutionize the way audiences, musicians, and venues connect with each other.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for college students and recent graduates that are passionate about music and culture that can contribute to working on social media and engage with an audience, assist in our various music projects, help organize and upload content, create press releases, contribute in research and data, and work alongside our executive board on different creative marketing campaigns. Must be able to work in a start-up environment under stressful conditions and have a good sense of humor.
Requirements• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Organized, diligent, and focused
• Creative and forward thinking
• Good understanding of culture
• Passionate in music
• Marketing or Management experience preferred