Social Media InternA Reyes Designs
Marketing InternYour Simple Marketing Methods
SEEKING EDITORIAL INTERN FOR CELEBRITY BEAUTY WEBSITELove, Kimberly LLC
Tabletop Games Marketing RevolutionistLaffgasm Games LLC.
Growth HackerMercuri Systems Inc
MARKETING-COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANTGirl Scouts of Eastern SC
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Marketing Intern Specifically related to TravelHigh Country Travel & Tours
Marketing InternBookmark This
RBR PR & Advertising Agency
Posted: August 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a virtual position for our company. You will be required to be active via social media weekly. We are required to research, product development, marketing strategies, economic development, statistic research.
Our company prides itself on the culture of the "spirit of excellency." We are a branding company that specializes in public relation, marketing, and adverstising agency.
Interns will be hired for RBR social media, as well as for the "Success 100 Campaign."
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.