Social Media Marketing - FashionRichard Franklin & Company
Digital Communications InternPassport Health
Pet startup is looking for an intern5Treats
Digital Marketing InternshipDragonfly SEO
Marketing Associate (Intern)IMPACT Leadership 21
Digital Marketing Internship Summer 2016Smartling
Business Development and Marketing InternOrganizer Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
1355 Market Street, Suite 488
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMapJam is pleased to offer a marketing internship at our San Francisco location.
We are looking for enthusiastic self motivated people. You who are Internet savvy, know your way around the cybersphere, have social media tricks up your sleeve and can smooth talk other influential bloggers.
Marketing - Increase traction through a multitude of social media, kickstarter & email marketing campaigns.
Market Research - Reach out communities, organizations, target niches, bloggers, and businesses directly via web, social media and email.
To apply: please review our site, send a short note describing why working with MapJam would be interesting to you. You get extra points if you present a list of top improvements or ideas you would work on immediately.
Company Description We are MapJam - Beautiful Personalized, Collaborative Map Sharing. Our mission is to simplify location sharing in a creative way!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.