Marketing InternOasys Water Inc
Marketing InternKennedy Health
Marketing InternshipGraduate With No Debt
Sales/Marketing InternTribeLA Magazine
Social Media and Marketing Summer InternshipUzeeum
Marketing / Sales InternSapphire Technologies
Marketing the Hifu Cancer Prostate Procedure thru Awareness and Social MediaSassano Services
Brand Marketing Specialist- Junior Account ExecutiveTriad Management, Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
70 West Madison St., Three First National Plaza, Suite 1400
Posted: July 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccess Technology Solutions help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re committed to delivering quality IT services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by Contacting us at 1-800-637-9569.
We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.