Marketing InternHealth Care Solutions of Delaware Valley
Marketing Director Assistant for Nurses and other Health Care ProfessionalsMarketing Direct
Marketing Research DirectorValuepon Corporation
Marketing ManagerValuepon Corporation
Social Media MarketerValuepon Corporation
Fitness Club Marketing Distribution & Sales RepJoshua Ventures, LLC
Blogger/ Content MarketerYouBackpacking
Marketing InternAmerit Consulting
Marketing & Public Relations InternBookmark This
Worst Behavior Productions
Posted: August 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorst Behavior Productions is a production company dedicated to filming and producing top quality music videos, television series, films, commercials and infomercials. We have worked with music artists such as Ciara, Cher Lloyd, Soulja Boy and TV stars such as Boris Kodjoe.
Worst Behavior Productions is seeking a marketing/Public Relations Intern. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain in the field marketing/public relations experience.
Responsibilities-Create and maintain all social media accounts.
- Help develop and maintain company website.
- Monitor social web analytics on a weekly basis (i.e page views, followers, etc) and provide reports of growth and other activities.
- Develop new, creative and innovative ways to market and promote company.
Requirements- Sufficient knowledge of social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Proven strong social media presence.
- Marketing, Public Relations or Business undergraduate, graduate or have graduated within 1 year.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sufficient knowledge in HootSuite.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.