Marketing InternInfinity Loves ATL
IT marketing & SalesValleyPoint LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipBolttech Mannings
Digital Marketing InternshipTambourine
Junior Marketing Assistant InternshipLime Light Management
IT marketing & SalesValleyPoint LLC
Marketing and Branding Intern (remote)LPB Media
Marketing/Public Relations/Advertising internshipBookmark This
1409 East 86th St
Posted: May 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Santosha School mission is to provide classes and services for personal transformation and greater understanding of health, in a welcoming, safe environment. We believe health is not something to have and lose. Rather, health can be ever-improved by developing more power, sensitivity and internal awareness with age.
Santosha is seeking candidates for a Marketing/Public Relations/Advertising Intern position. Potential candidates are those that fit in well to a healthy yoga environment, have a positive attitude and demeanor, and are highly professional and capable of collaborating with a staff, students and the community.
The Marketing/Public Relations/Advertising internship targets top talent students who are able to complete a part-time internship with a 6 month minimum duration.
This Marketing/Public Relations/Advertising intern position will be responsible for understanding Santosha School’s needs for communication across various media channels (e.g. social media, print, digital, etc.) and develop and implement an integrated marketing plan. This person will be responsible for developing a marketing/advertising/public relations communication strategy for the school.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours (minimum 10 hours per week). Minimum commitment: six (6) months.
This is an unpaid internship; however, successful completion of the internship could potentially result in full or part time employment at completion of internship. In addition, intern is eligible to receive free Yoga Teacher Training (value of $2795).
Be a part of our growing community focused on social benefit and making a difference in the lives of many. Gain valuable skills and experience in operations, social media, marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, business management, and leadership. ?
We are a family school, where people of all ages, races, nationalities, orientations, and religious beliefs are welcome.
ResponsibilitiesKey Areas of Focus:
• Studio promotion and community outreach - develop outreach strategy to engage dialogue and inform potential community partners such as high school guidance counselors, primary care doctors, therapists, social workers
• Internet advertising strategy and implementation – including social media campaigns and updates (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, etc.) and Website assistance
• Integrated Marketing plan - Develop marketing and promotional materials, further our social media channels and create a community of users ?
• Publishing – assist School Director with development and sales distribution of online courses
• Video/photo – develop digital media strategy; assist with video recordings record for online distribution
• Minimum current Junior or Senior undergraduate status working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations; Graduates considered as well.
• Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0
• Able to complete six (6) month full-time internship
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Santosha does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B status) for this employment position.
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to influence
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent teamwork, and interpersonal skills
• Detail Oriented. Highly organized and efficient with time management skills to assure delivery of projects
• Excellent writer/ Effective and clear oral and written communication skills
• High degree of initiative with the ability to make recommendations and to take appropriate action.
• Ability to be self-directed, highly motivated and have fun