Off-grid Solar Energy MarketingSolar Benin Energy
Summer Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Creative Marketing GeniusPretty Pure Fun
Marketing InternKanga Care
Social Media Campaign Strategy InternArise
Real Estate/ MarketingEmperio Diamond Enterprise
Fall 2016 Marketing InternshipHooked
Business Development / Sales InternDiversified Direct, Inc.
Paid Brand Ambassador at SERVIZ in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Orange CountiesBookmark This
15303 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1600
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: July 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a high-energy person looking to build your marketing background and get your foot in the door with one of the newest and well-funded start-ups in LA?
SERVIZ.com is changing the way people obtain services for their homes from handymen, carpet cleaning, electrical, and plumbing. SERVIZ is lead by internet entrepreneurs and funded by Groupon.
At SERVIZ.com we are changing the way consumers obtain home services with on-demand response, at a great value, with vetted personnel. Brand Ambassadors are essential to inspiring public interest in a brand, product or service. They assist with the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns and provide feedback. Brand ambassadors directly interact with consumers and provide information about products or services a company has to offer. This team will be leading the charge in making consumers aware of SERVIZ by traveling to events, hospitality venues , and more to raise brand awareness. This role will report to the Director of Customer Acquisition.
ResponsibilitiesOur Brand Ambassadors will:
- Meet their team at SERVIZ or a specified locations in the Los Angeles area
- Brand Ambassadors will distribute promotional cards to consumers
- Engage in fun daily contests
- Maintain high energy
Requirements- Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism, or Political Science Majors Preferred.
- At least 1 year of college completed. 2+ years of higher education preferred.
- Social media experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Prior grass roots marketing and/or political campaign experience a plus
- Professional presentation
- Prior work experience, school organization and/or team leadership experience preferred
- Must be available to work in the Los Angeles, Ventura, and/or Orange Counties in Southern California.