Marketing Intern for (augmented reality, virtual reality and / or communication systems)Lumenora
Event Coordinator, Marketing AssistantMaeion Bryant Cosmetics
Summer Internship for The dFm (Marketing/PR)The dFm
Marketing / Business Development InternMinicards USA
Marketing InternTouched by an Angel Beauty School
Looking for someone who can run a kickstarter campaign and MarketingDrinka
Book Marketing for GoTracee PublishingGoTracee Publishing LLC
Digital Marketing InternEmory Healthcare
Social Media and Marketing InernBookmark This
Taino Consulting Group
Posted: August 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Opportunity for current college students to gain professional experience in the Marketing field, for a Security Risk Management Firm. The duration of the internship can be completed in between semesters, during the semester in between classes (for Boston area students only). Applicants should be enrolled in a four year program, pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Development, Business Management, or related field. Only one intern per semester, but applications are being accepted for future openings as well. Email resumes and questions to Human Resources at HR@tainocg.com .
1. Manage Taino Consulting Group’s various social media platforms.
2. Prepare analytic reports, detailing the success rate of various marketing and advertising efforts.
3. Explore new platforms, methods and opportunities to increase presence in the internet.
4. Assist in the design, production, and finalization advertisements, presentations and reports.
5. Find networking and advertising opportunities.
1. Currently enrolled in Bachelors program focusing on Marketing, Business or related field.
2. Must have good communication skills.
3. Must have good writing skills (provide sample).
4. Ability to read and understand statistical/analytic reports.
5. Creative mind and ability to think outside the box with a mindset towards business development, and helping expand the reach and impact of Taino Consulting Group.
For more information, email resumes and a writing sample to HR@tainocg.com with the title “Marketing Intern.”
About the company:
A pragmatic adviser in advancing and protecting corporate and digital assets, Taino Consulting group is an MBE & DBE certified provider of consulting and professional services with corporate headquarters in Boston, MA. Taino Consulting Group brings together and All-Star Team of subject matter experts under a single umbrella. Our people have held responsibility for some of the United States’ most sensitive infrastructure including the development and execution of cutting edge programs to advance and protect it.
Risk Management: Prepare
Taino Consulting Group’s Risk Management Practice was founded on the principle that comprehensive enterprise security depends on the convergence of Cyber Security, Physical Security and Emergency Management principles. We offer Physical & Infrastructure and Information & Data risk assessments as separate services. However, we believe that these should be combined to achieve the highest level of security awareness and preparation. In order to properly assess and manage security risk, stakeholders must incorporate Cyber and Physical Security into enterprise security programs.
Incident Management: Respond
Having an Incident Response Plan in place is the first step for any incident response function. The plan must capture roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders across the organization,