Marketing InternThe Five O'Clock Cub
Social Media Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing + Design Intern for new social enterprise children's wear companyOja Moon, Inc.
Paid Summer Marketing Internship - York Pa.Center for Education and Employment Law
Paid Marketing Internship - Boardman OhioCenter for Education and Employment Law
Paid Marketing Internship - West Deptford, NJCenter for Education and Employment Law
Paid Marketing Internship for this Summer and Beyond! - Pottsville, Pa.Center for Education and Employment Law
Social Media and Web MarketingBookmark This
Cargo Link Express
16710 Hedgecroft Drive
Posted: July 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Logistics Group seeks Social Media and Web Marketing Guru for an exciting new venture in online e-commerce. We need an individual with insight and knowledge in social media and website marketing and development. Based in our Houston office, the day to day requirements of the role will include ;
• Evolving and championing search engine marketing and leading the development of strategy and processes as the venture grows.
• Devise search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.) including campaign planning, implementation, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
• Test and optimize keywords, advertising copy, landing pages, ad groups, bids, data feeds, etc. to increase ROI and drive valuable traffic to our site
• Track, report, and analyze campaigns to increase conversion rate. Prepare and provide summary of performance to management on regular basis.
• Document detailed recommendations to website architecture, content, link building and other internet marketing initiatives to improve SERP positions for target key phrases.
• Spread SEO/SMO best practices across the company. Educate internal resource.
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of SEO/Analytic tools (Google Analytics, Excel)
• Knowledge of development campaigns in Google AdWords, YouTube, and other common search platforms.
• Knowledge of common search related factors: sitemap.xml, robots.txt, page speed analysis, algorithm changes, metadata, 301 and 302 redirects, link analysis and crawler/indexing troubleshooting.
• Understanding of Internet marketing concepts and conversion metrics
Remuneration negotiable. If successful and your reward structure will grow in line with this very new and exciting e-commerce venture!