Sales InternshipMG Human Capital
Marketing InternshipMG Human Capital
Marketing Interns needed for TV ShowInfinity Initiative
E-commerce Marketing and Merchandising InternPar Excellence AMG Communications
Does This Sound Like You!Lycem Group
Marketing InternCGU Insurance
Website Merchandising and Marketing InternBrilliant Earth
Marketing and Social Media Intern for Academic Guidance & Educational Services (AGES)Academic Guidance and Educational Services
Startup Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaia Yogurt is a young, fun, new Greek yogurt startup company which our founder created on his NYC apt stove. We launched to the public in 2010 and have since grown exponentially from our humble NYC beginnings to several states and top retailers across the East Coast including Whole Foods. We are looking for interns to contribute significantly to future growth by assisting with our sales & marketing efforts. This unique entrepreneurial opportunity will offer interns a lot of responsibility, the ability to think creatively and contribute tangibly to the company. Skip to 1:25 at this link to see us in action on MSNBC! http://bit.ly/1npBpSp. Also on Bloomberg TV! : http://bloom.bg/1fb610T
We’re a small company so Interns will wear many hats and be exposed to many different aspects of the business. Not only will you learn about building and marketing a small business, you'll get to be a part of doing it.
· Social media marketing and influencer outreach
· Customer Engagement and Management
· Traditional media advertising and PR
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Brand ambassador recruitment and development
· Content creation for website, blog and marketing materials
· Managing and executing delivery of promotion materials
· New business development and existing retail account management
· Sales and merchandising support
· Be able to creatively spearhead and handle projects given basic directions and desired end objectives
· Have a business / marketing acumen and/or experience
· Be comfortable speaking with important retailers, customers, media contacts, etc.
· Be able to handle the responsibilities of having access to highly confidential information and concepts
· Be very reliable
· Have an outgoing, engaging, and dynamic personality to convey the Maia lifestyle
There is nothing more exciting than working with a cool team building a fresh brand from the ground up. Interns who learn quickly, work hard, and demonstrate full competency with initial tasks will immediately be given as much responsibility as you want and can handle. With Maia, there is enormous growth potential for the company as a whole and for interns in particular. Your only limit is yourself.
*Application Instructions: Please email resumes and a brief paragraph describing your favorite small business brand to: Jobs@maiayogurt.com