Marketing InternThe Confused Millennial
Sales InternshipMG Human Capital
Marketing InternshipMG Human Capital
Marketing Interns needed for TV ShowInfinity Initiative
E-commerce Marketing and Merchandising InternPar Excellence AMG Communications
Does This Sound Like You!Lycem Group
Marketing InternCGU Insurance
Website Merchandising and Marketing InternBrilliant Earth
Various Internship PositionsBookmark This
The Social Hostess, LLC
1000 Parkwood ave
Posted: May 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social Hostess was established to meet the growing need for event and party assistance. We provide a host of services for corporate clients, individual clients, and assistance for special occasions.
Intern positions are available in various roles to support the CEO and company, from administrative to social media to event assistance and more. This is a great opportunity for those who like to be busy.
All interns will support various events in various capacities: PRE EVENT
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Administrative responsibilities-phone calls, documentation; follow up work
* Marketing/Sales/Public Relations: Social Media, Contacting Potential Clients/Corporations,
* Event Assisting: Event Coordination, Support
* Be Professional at all times; Courteous, Exemplify the best in Customer/Client Services
* Have own, reliable transportation
* Own computer equipment
* Demonstrate excellence in presentation, oral and written skills
* Flexible; able to work some nontraditional hours.