PR/Social Media Marketing Intern - Summer 2016Atlantic Webworks
Marketing and Communications Internship [Full-time]Uzeeum
Marketing and Communications InternshipUzeeum
Marketing InternGreenwood Concepts
**PAID Summer Internship/Full Time- Marketing and Professional Sales**Detroit Business Consulting
Director's AssistantRapha Group LLC
YouTube Talent Developer Training Program - Fluent in TagalogBookmark This
Thoughtful Media Group
14724 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1110
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: May 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThoughtful Media is a hybrid between a digital media agency and a multi-channel YouTube network. We work with YouTube Influencers by nurturing them to help grow their channels as well as setting up brand campaigns with YouTube Influencers.
We are looking for those interested in working up to be a talent developer (agent) for around 25 channels. This would include touching base with your talent making sure you are answering any questions they may have, giving them advice on their channel, setting up collaborations, working with the sales team to connect them to brands, etc.
This training program would be approximately a 3 month program. If you reach your goal of 25 acquired channels before the 3 months, you will be bumped up to the talent developer position.
You may apply here or email your resume to Jessika@thoughtfulmedia.com
Responsibilities• Researching, and qualifying brand and advertising agency contacts for outreach.
• Identify potential YouTube talent that meets current client advertising needs.
• Assisting Sales Coordinators with campaign management and creative ideation.
• Developing social media strategies, executing strategies and reporting on the outcome.
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Working within a team environment in order to nurture and grow engagement on social media platforms.
• Assisting the Sales team daily in executing sales outreach.
• Enter contact and correspondence information into contact management systems.
Requirements• Major in marketing, advertising, communications, or public relations
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Self-motivated, self-starter, showing a lot of initiative
• Must exhibit creative thinking skills [i.e. Think Outside the Box]
• Conscientious, with solid follow-through
. Must be fluent in both English and Tagalog
• MUST have a passion for the digital marketing industry and be able to propose new projects.
• MUST live within the Los Angeles County area
• Entry-level position