TEASE PR Needs a Photography/Videography Intern!Tease Public Relations
AD Operations CoordinatorTaykey
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Brāv
IT/Computer Systems InternVegas Newspaper
Community Engagement Internship in ITVS (Documentaries for Social Change)ITVS
Internship in ITVS Documentary Filmmaking OrganizationITVS
Media InternIt Gets Better Project
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipImperial Executives
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
NP MEDIA NETWORK GROUP LLC
Bowie State University
Posted: June 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new media network that consults, manage, and develop TV Shows, Films, Sitcoms, Theater Plays, etc. Our goal is to help young and up incoming students and community people a chance to experience the media world up close. We are consulting a new TV shows that will be airing in the near future and we are looking for dedicated interns who are coachable, hardworking, attention to detail, love media and communications.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus