Deer Valley® Music Festival Summer Operations InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Security Guard WantedMoneys World C.O.E Freelance Writing and Performance Group/ Ministry
Slingshot- Manager / A&RIndigo Music Group, Inc.
Music Business Project ManagerArtist Republic Consulting Group
Audio Engineer Intern - Treble Girl StudiosKJEM Consulting
Recording Studio & Production Services Intern - Treble Girl StudiosKJEM Consulting
Arts Management Intern6/8 Records
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)7th Wonder Media, Llc
Independent EDM Record LabelBookmark This
PO Box 186
Posted: April 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1990, and based just outside of NYC, Radikal Records is one of the leading independent electronic music labels in the United States. In business for over 20 years, we are focused on marketing, promoting, and distributing innovative music – not only to audiences in the USA, but also on a global basis to partners world-wide.
We seek highly motivated, energetic, and creative interns.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include all or some of the following:
* Assisting with the promotion of new releases to blogs and press.
* Helping to develop marketing strategies for artists.
* Assisting with social media marketing.
* Assisting with music licensing to TV/movies/advertising.
* Assembling artist bios and press releases.
* Fact checking and general research.
Requirements* Must be in the NYC metropolitan area. This is not a tele-commuting position nor will be we relocating anyone.
* Knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Soundcloud, etc)
* Must be punctual and responsible.
* Must be a proven self-starter.
* Must be able to work well alone and also as part of a team.
* Must be able to communicate professionally in writing as well as verbally.
* Must be able to follow directions.
Knowledge of Wordpress, Photoshop, and HTML is a plus.