Audio Editor (Sound Engineer)DrewBerman.com
Assistant Music and Media CoordinatorDanielle Howle Music
CSS / HTML contributer for PUBLIC ENEMY and Chuck D music networkPublic Enemy / rapstation.com
Intern for Electronic Music Artist ManagerThe Volume Group
Social Media and Marketing InternshipKoral Young
Drum & Music Production Instructor (and optional MIX Engineer)The Original Music School
Social Media Marketing Manager AssistantXKYY Entertainment
INNOVATIVE AESTHETICS ARE LOOKING A CREATIVE TEAM!!Innovative Aesthetics
Independent EDM Record LabelBookmark This
PO Box 186
Posted: April 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1990, and based just outside of NYC, Radikal Records is one of the leading independent electronic music labels in the United States. In business for over 20 years, we are focused on marketing, promoting, and distributing innovative music – not only to audiences in the USA, but also on a global basis to partners world-wide.
We seek highly motivated, energetic, and creative interns.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include all or some of the following:
* Assisting with the promotion of new releases to blogs and press.
* Helping to develop marketing strategies for artists.
* Assisting with social media marketing.
* Assisting with music licensing to TV/movies/advertising.
* Assembling artist bios and press releases.
* Fact checking and general research.
Requirements* Must be in the NYC metropolitan area. This is not a tele-commuting position nor will be we relocating anyone.
* Knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Soundcloud, etc)
* Must be punctual and responsible.
* Must be a proven self-starter.
* Must be able to work well alone and also as part of a team.
* Must be able to communicate professionally in writing as well as verbally.
* Must be able to follow directions.
Knowledge of Wordpress, Photoshop, and HTML is a plus.