Photography, video and film internships in Austin, TexasReunion Rescue
Graphic Design InternBlack Emerald Music Group
PWEPrimary Wave Entertainment
Music Education/Coding InternIVOREEZ
Recording Studio internship17th st Recording
Fall 2016 Internship: Artist RelationsBandsintown
Jam in the Van - Music/ Video Production InternshipJam in the Van
Handel and Haydn Artistic Administration InternshipHandel and Haydn Society
Independent Record LabelBookmark This
PO Box 186
Posted: April 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOK!Good Records is a recently established independent record label located just outside of NYC. We market, promote, and distribute music that is not genre-specific but quality specific. We appreciate good music and we embrace all kinds.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include all or some of the following:
* Assisting with the promotion of new releases to blogs and press.
* Helping to develop marketing strategies for artists.
* Assisting with social media marketing.
* Assisting with music licensing to TV/movies/advertising.
* Assembling artist bios and press releases.
* Fact checking and general research.
Requirements* Must be in the NYC metropolitan area. This is not a tele-commuting position nor will we be relocating anyone.
* Knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, etc)
* Must be punctual and responsible.
* Must be a proven self-starter.
* Must be able to work well alone and also as part of a team.
* Must be able to communicate professionally in writing as well as verbally.
* Must be able to follow directions.
Knowledge of Wordpress, Photoshop, and HTML is a plus.