CSS / HTML contributer for PUBLIC ENEMY and Chuck D music networkPublic Enemy / rapstation.com
Intern for Electronic Music Artist ManagerThe Volume Group
Social Media and Marketing InternshipKoral Young
Drum & Music Production Instructor (and optional MIX Engineer)The Original Music School
Social Media Marketing Manager AssistantXKYY Entertainment
INNOVATIVE AESTHETICS ARE LOOKING A CREATIVE TEAM!!Innovative Aesthetics
Recording and Studios Interns NeededThe Soul Asylum Studios Group
Team memberCapuchin Percussion
Independent Record LabelBookmark This
PO Box 186
Posted: April 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOK!Good Records is a recently established independent record label located just outside of NYC. We market, promote, and distribute music that is not genre-specific but quality specific. We appreciate good music and we embrace all kinds.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include all or some of the following:
* Assisting with the promotion of new releases to blogs and press.
* Helping to develop marketing strategies for artists.
* Assisting with social media marketing.
* Assisting with music licensing to TV/movies/advertising.
* Assembling artist bios and press releases.
* Fact checking and general research.
Requirements* Must be in the NYC metropolitan area. This is not a tele-commuting position nor will we be relocating anyone.
* Knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, etc)
* Must be punctual and responsible.
* Must be a proven self-starter.
* Must be able to work well alone and also as part of a team.
* Must be able to communicate professionally in writing as well as verbally.
* Must be able to follow directions.
Knowledge of Wordpress, Photoshop, and HTML is a plus.