IMMERSIVE BOOKING INTERNSHIP @ THE CROCODILEThe Crocodile
Public Relations InternThe Bailey Agency, LLC
Music A&R InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Intern for college credit with an independent, touring music artist.Natalie Gelman
Assistant to Talent Manager (Music)Hiva Management
Assistant to Band Manager and Documentary Film ProducerSodaSoap Creative
Festival University StudentGingerbread Shed
Artist Management InternThe Artist Group
Independent Record LabelBookmark This
PO Box 186
Posted: April 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOK!Good Records is a recently established independent record label located just outside of NYC. We market, promote, and distribute music that is not genre-specific but quality specific. We appreciate good music and we embrace all kinds.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include all or some of the following:
* Assisting with the promotion of new releases to blogs and press.
* Helping to develop marketing strategies for artists.
* Assisting with social media marketing.
* Assisting with music licensing to TV/movies/advertising.
* Assembling artist bios and press releases.
* Fact checking and general research.
Requirements* Must be in the NYC metropolitan area. This is not a tele-commuting position nor will we be relocating anyone.
* Knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, etc)
* Must be punctual and responsible.
* Must be a proven self-starter.
* Must be able to work well alone and also as part of a team.
* Must be able to communicate professionally in writing as well as verbally.
* Must be able to follow directions.
Knowledge of Wordpress, Photoshop, and HTML is a plus.