Writer and marketing assistant for Hip Hop BlogBack In The Day Buffet
Booking InternOlivia Frances
Looking for Engineers ASAP!! (for Record Label)franchise x entertainment
Music and video technicianNigra Art Center
Music Management InternEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Brooklyn Bowl NY InternshipRelix Media Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC
3430 Connecticut Avenue, NW #46
Posted: June 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKidz MusiQ Club, LLC, a new, emerging music & movement company, "Introduces children to acoustic music and its contributors, as well as promotes awareness for the American genre known as Jazz." A mobile, web-based company located in Washington, DC, Kidz MusiQ Club, LLC serves children (Pre-K to 12) in the DC, Maryland and Virginia metro area. Our original music CD, "Jazzing Up Learning!" sold through iTunes, Amazon.mp3 and CD Baby, entertains and educates children worldwide. With our philosophy, "Kidz + music + education = Jazzing Up Learning!" we provide music appreciation; performance workshops, classes and creative development using theory through singing, dance, movement, fitness and music arts activities.
In our on-going effort to provide "Q"uality music for children, Kidz MusiQ Club seeks a creative and enthusiastic public relations intern to assist our growing music arts education company.
Internships are unpaid. 5-12 hours a week are requested to perform duties and responsibilities.
Criteria for Internship:
- Graduate and Undergraduate PR/Marketing students (Juniors/Seniors).
- Minor or dual studies in early-childhood, music, communications and media production are encouraged to apply.
- Improve media production skills
- Work from home or school
- Work with children
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with departments to carry out requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production and activities
- Attend and assist on-site at one-to-two remote events and/or trade shows
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Must attend a DC, Maryland or Virginia College or University.