IMMERSIVE BOOKING INTERNSHIP @ THE CROCODILEThe Crocodile
Public Relations InternThe Bailey Agency, LLC
Music A&R InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Intern for college credit with an independent, touring music artist.Natalie Gelman
Assistant to Talent Manager (Music)Hiva Management
Assistant to Band Manager and Documentary Film ProducerSodaSoap Creative
Festival University StudentGingerbread Shed
Artist Management InternThe Artist Group
Internship in the Music IndustryBookmark This
37 Brompton Road Apt. 5D
Great Neck Estates, NY
Posted: June 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship at an established artist management company. The work environment tends to be relaxed and not as hectic as other companies, simply because we feel this brings out the best in an employee. This is an opportunity to gain some insight into the music industry, without much stress on the individual. We have a laid back atmosphere, but we are very attentive to detail.
Responsibilities- Log and file expenses into Quickbooks.
- Organize media screenshots of clients.
- Update and monitor social media accounts
- Promote clients and company events through various Internet outlets.
- Conducting research.
- Tagging Tracks, Posting Videos, Editing/Cutting Videos?
- Editing and writing letters/newsletters/email blasts
- Preparing/Editing/Faxing/Emailing Contracts
- Other various administrative tasks.
Requirements- All candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university.
- Candidates should display strong written and verbal communication skills, and be eager to learn.
- Candidates must possess excellent computer skills.
- An interest in the music/entertainment industry is preferred, but not required.
- Internships are for school credit only.