Collaborative Learning Co-op/InternThe Philadelphia Orchestra Association
Academy of Music InternThe Philadelphia Orchestra Association
Writer and marketing assistant for Hip Hop BlogBack In The Day Buffet
IMMERSIVE BOOKING INTERNSHIP @ THE CROCODILEThe Crocodile
Public Relations InternThe Bailey Agency, LLC
Music A&R InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Intern for college credit with an independent, touring music artist.Natalie Gelman
Assistant to Talent Manager (Music)Hiva Management
Music & Video Engineer InternshipBookmark This
10 Gatehouse Road
Posted: August 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPorterHouse Media seeks hard working, roll-up-your sleeves type to join us as a Music/Video Engineer Intern. This opportunity is digital production/web-focused and offers the right person a great opportunity to obtain skills that will prove beneficial in a future career.
The ideal candidate will get hands-on experience in aiding our team with every part of the editorial process and learning all the steps involved in turning an idea into a final product.
We're looking for energy and enthusiasm and offer a fast paced, fun and friendly atmosphere and lots to do. Ideally candiates have a practice knowledge and experience with market research. Ideal candidates also have the ability to generate ideas, edit videos/music and can take direction. Familiar working with any style of music.
Responsibilities- Work with Management Team to monitor activity on music sites
- Daily music content creation, including writing original posts. Intern will rotate through all formats during tenure.
- Will be focusing on FunnyorDie and Sandbox Projects
- Monitor full spectrum of sources for breaking music news, up to pop culture
- Be in the know of what's current/coming out
- Help collaborate editorial calendar for PH content, research and generate ideas and pitches
- Assist Management Team with any web production work required for projects
- Assist Management Team with editorial notes
- Assist in researching and editing video and/or music, help manage client content
- Help promote projects and releases in other relevant websites
- Help collaborate with marketing on production of promotional audio/video spots for projects
Requirements- Knowledge working on Ableton - REQUIRED - MUST HAVE!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of social media, blogging and general market music press required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must work well in a team environment, be self-motivated and pay strict attention to detail
- Attendance/punctuality is a must