Assistant for Recording Artist BEN JAIMEN - Tour Booking/ Social Media/ ManagementJamino Entertainment
A&R / Music Publication InternshipBarbershop Harmony Society
Electronic Music PR InternshipGet In PR
Music Business, Artist Management, PR, Social Media internRep Sev Ent
Audio Editor Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
Writer and marketing assistant for Hip Hop BlogBack In The Day Buffet
Booking InternOlivia Frances
Looking for Engineers ASAP!! (for Record Label)franchise x entertainment
Music & Video Engineer InternshipBookmark This
10 Gatehouse Road
Posted: August 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPorterHouse Media seeks hard working, roll-up-your sleeves type to join us as a Music/Video Engineer Intern. This opportunity is digital production/web-focused and offers the right person a great opportunity to obtain skills that will prove beneficial in a future career.
The ideal candidate will get hands-on experience in aiding our team with every part of the editorial process and learning all the steps involved in turning an idea into a final product.
We're looking for energy and enthusiasm and offer a fast paced, fun and friendly atmosphere and lots to do. Ideally candiates have a practice knowledge and experience with market research. Ideal candidates also have the ability to generate ideas, edit videos/music and can take direction. Familiar working with any style of music.
Responsibilities- Work with Management Team to monitor activity on music sites
- Daily music content creation, including writing original posts. Intern will rotate through all formats during tenure.
- Will be focusing on FunnyorDie and Sandbox Projects
- Monitor full spectrum of sources for breaking music news, up to pop culture
- Be in the know of what's current/coming out
- Help collaborate editorial calendar for PH content, research and generate ideas and pitches
- Assist Management Team with any web production work required for projects
- Assist Management Team with editorial notes
- Assist in researching and editing video and/or music, help manage client content
- Help promote projects and releases in other relevant websites
- Help collaborate with marketing on production of promotional audio/video spots for projects
Requirements- Knowledge working on Ableton - REQUIRED - MUST HAVE!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of social media, blogging and general market music press required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must work well in a team environment, be self-motivated and pay strict attention to detail
- Attendance/punctuality is a must