New Chegg Internships
Chegg Internships – the new and improved way to find internships and jobs.
We’re proud to announce the launch of our new and improved internships marketplace, Chegg Internships.
With our new platform, we are laying the groundwork to be able to:
- Provide more guidance and preparation during your internship and job seeking journeys
- Integrate internships.com more closely with Chegg, to tie in to other products and services you may use
We’re here to help as you get acquainted with the new experience. Please contact us for for any help you need as you start finding and applying for internships and jobs.
Here’s what to expect in the first 30 days of the new platform, and how to use the new platform.
The first 30 days:
Access to previously created accounts – we don’t want you to miss a beat in your internship and job seeking journey, so any jobs you've applied to that were created on our old platform will continue to be accessible there. You can reach your resume, application history, and messages by going to https://legacy.internships.com, until at least June 20th. If you'd like to save your resume, please download it from here before June 20th.
Phased rollout – jobs posted before May 20th: for some jobs created before May 20th, you'll be directed to the legacy site and can use your previously created account to apply to them. Jobs created after after May 20th, will require an account and resume creation on our new platform.
How to use the new platform:
- Create an account: If you already have a Chegg account, you're ready to go! Just use it to sign in to Chegg Internships - go to http://student.internships.com and click on "Sign in" in the upper right-hand corner. If you don't yet have a Chegg account, create one by going to http://student.internships.com oand clicking on "create account" in the upper right-hand corner. Once you've created your account, you're ready to search for internships and jobs! Creating your account will let you save your resume and and apply to internships and jobs.
- Search for jobs: Go to "search" to start discovering new jobs and internships.
- Apply for jobs: Once you find an internship or job you'd like to apply for, just click "apply" and we'll walk you through the resume upload or building process to put your best foot forward!