Vista for Goodwill-Easter Seals- St. CloudGoodwill-Easter Seals
Research and Policy InternSmart Approaches to Marijuana (SAM)
Fall Semester Issue One InternIssue One
Fall Semester Digital InternIssue One
Marketing and Event InternNorfolk SPCA
Senior Services Internship - ProgrammingUnion Settlement
Youth Development Summer InternshipOutreach Community Ministries
Volunteer Management InternOutreach Community Ministries
Fundraiser for a Non-Profit (Rainbird)Bookmark This
Posted: July 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Rainbird is a non-profit committed to the end of child abuse. Based in Madison, WI., we often work via internet and cell. Your average week building the Friends of Rainbird will include contacting donors, cultivating donor relations, spreading Rainbird's mission, and inviting people to join the movement to end child abuse. As an employee, your actions will represent Rainbird and we uphold our employees to the utmost standard of responsibility, honesty, loyalty, and accountability. In our ideal world free of child abuse, we believe Friday afternoons are about Chinese take-out, champagne, and dancing to Adele, The Killers, and our guy, Johnny Cash.
Build a strong and reliable monthly giving program, which is the financial foundation for the movement to eradicate child abuse.
· 10-15 hrs/week
· Begin immediately
Please email a cover letter and resume.
· Educate people about Rainbird and the movement to end child abuse
· Be a skilled spokesperson for the Rainbird Foundation
· Build healthy and long term donor relationships
· Write and distribute quarterly report
· Sell the ideologies behind ending child abuse to create a solid base of funders
· Broaden Rainbird's network and facilitate new partnerships
· Hard worker
· Must be incredibly organized and have a passion for precision
· Able to work as part of a team, while being self-motivated and willing to take on individual projects
· Financially savvy
· Experienced in sales and marketing strategies
· Impeccable integrity and honesty
· Innovative and creative
· Great networking skills and personable conversationalist
· Must be organized and have efficient time management
· Previous experience in the non-profit sector or fundraising preferred