Social Media & Community Management InternShirdi Sai Temple
Community Organizing InternClean Water Action
Community Outreach Specialist - PT/FT/Paid InternshipHands for Africa
Administrative InternshipHands for Africa
Corporate Outreach InternWorking Wardrobes
Business Development InternshipHands for Africa
Marketing InternEach One Reach One
Nonprofit Summer InternshipChildren's Charity
Network & Community Management InternBookmark This
72-32 Broadway, Suite#203, Jackson Heights, NY.
New York, NY
Posted: July 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShebaUSA, an IRS 501(c) (3), non-profit organization based in Jackson Heights, Queen, in order to provide resources for immigrant communities in desperate need. Our main focus has been to assist low-income South Asian immigrant populations & immigrant women, based on our research and need of our community, as well as other ethnic groups. Our position is open to all college students and graduate level students. Interns will be required to write grant proposals and aid in maintaining databases for the organization. Unpaid internship but college credits will be awarded.
Responsibilities- Utilizes network/social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and network management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment