Grant Writing, Research & Fundraising InternB~STEM Project
Backcountry Snowsports Initiative (BSI) InternColorado Mountain Club
FULL TIME- IMMEDIATE HIRE!Infinite Promotional Solutions
Social Media GuruRe-plate Inc
Health and Housing InternCitySquare
Grassroots Outreach InternshipFood & Water Watch
Social Media InternThe Samburu Project
Non-Profit InternshipBookmark This
Human Dynamics International
Posted: May 16 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Human Dynamics Foundation was established as an independent, non-profit organization to advance research related to the body of knowledge known as Human Dynamics.
The Human Dynamics Foundation seeks to develop partnerships in the sciences to conduct research in fields such as healthcare, infant and child development, cognitive and neuroscience, and genetics.
The Foundation also seeks to determine the effectiveness of Human Dynamics programs through meticulous evidence-based evaluation.
Responsibilities- Provide non-profit help in setting up new campaigns
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential funding opportunities
- Help with the structure of the non-profit
- Help us create new programs and campaigns to expand our horizons
Requirements- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to help our non-profit establish a greater presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education