Social Media & Event PlanningScranton Fringe
Education Non profit Seminar InternshipPalanca Leadership
Regulatory Affairs AssistantNPA
Vista for Goodwill-Easter Seals- St. CloudGoodwill-Easter Seals
Writing Internship - Grantwriting, Marketing, and Social Media ContentInfused Fitness
Communications/Public Education InternAmerican Civil Liberties Union of Tennessee
Marketing Communications InternshipRiver North Business Association
MarketingCamp FIt TV
Public Relations InternBookmark This
121-125 Chestnut Street
Posted: September 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMcMillan Music Group , Non Profit Organization ..... " Develops and Nurtures Raw Talent " Identifies at risk, inner city, gifted and talented youth , that have an interest in music , entertainment and the arts . Music and the arts are used to draw the interest of the youth. While the youth participate in the program , the also receive life skills training, life coaching, psychological counseling, etc. The student will not only learn music and how to properly use it , but will also develop skills that will cause the to excel and become responsible and productive citizens.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Planning public relation strategies for their clients
* Should be a good writer with great verbal communication skills
* Coordinating the with the client and the media, they have to arrange for the press conferences and press releases
* Analyzing the coverage given by the media to their client
* Coordinating and arranging for photo opportunities which shows their client in good light
If the client has done something wrong and the media has found out, the public relations people will do all the
* Coordinating with colleagues and spokesman
* Organizing events for the client which portrays them in a good light in front of the media
* Creating a website or a blog for the client and updating it from time to time
* Getting great sponsorship opportunities for the client with products of a reputed company, thus, automatically
creating a good image for the client
*Should have great skill in management and event organization
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Working towards a degree from a reputed college will also suffice
Should be knowledge able about computers and many other software like photoshop, illustrator etc.
Should know about today's culture and all the social networking sites as they will be extremely important for the client's image
Should have knowledge on all the potential clients
Should have good people skill as you will be required to interact with a lot of people on the daily basis
Have to have knowledge about the popular culture
Should be able to think on their feet as crisis for clients can happen anytime
* May work virtually on an as needed basis