5 months ago
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Number of positions available
- Must be proficient and have experience with magazine design / layouts
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
About RETREAT Magazine
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
Benefits for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
RETREAT Magazine has not provided an expected interview date. Due to the volume of applications, RETREAT Magazine has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
RETREAT Magazine also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Graphic Design - Experienced Designer jobs that are remote
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks