7 days ago
We are seeking an innovative and dedicated Biomedical Engineering student with specialization in Biosensor Development and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing a cutting-edge iPhone-based biosensor to identify and predict biological structures using AI technologies. This is a unique opportunity to work on a project that has the potential to revolutionize the field of medical diagnostics.
1. Design, develop, and test an iPhone-based biosensor
2. Apply machine learning and AI principles to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the biosensor.
3. Collaborate with our interdisciplinary team to integrate the sensor with our software and hardware systems.
4. Adhere to safety and quality regulations in the biomedical industry.
5. Prepare technical reports, publish research papers, and make recommendations based on the research findings.
**Required Skills & Qualifications:**
1. Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field. Advanced degrees (Masters or PhD) are preferred.
2. Proven experience in biosensor development and integration with mobile devices.
3. Strong knowledge of human biology, specifically hematology.
4. Proficient in machine learning and AI technologies, with a focus on predictive modeling.
5. Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
6. Exceptional communication skills for effectively conveying complex technical concepts.
7. Ability to work independently and in team environments.
1. Familiarity with iOS development.
2. Experience with FDA or other regulatory body guidelines and standards for biomedical devices.
3. Published work in relevant fields.
This position is project-based. Compensation will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
Number of positions available
About The IoHB initiative
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
The IoHB initiative has not provided an expected interview date. If The IoHB initiative chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
The IoHB initiative also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Biosensor development and AI Specialist jobs that are remote
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks