3 days ago
Are you a social media enthusiast looking to gain experience in the field of social media editing and social media marketing? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Unity for Equality is now looking for social media editors who will handle our Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook social media accounts. Our social media editor will work closely with the Press Director to create weekly content for social media that will be scheduled through apps such as LATER, Hootsuite, etc.
The Social Media Editor will work under the Social Engagement Department and will work closely with the Department Director to create irresistibly amazing content!
Internship Duties Include:
- Developing creative and engaging social media strategies
- Managing the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Reach out to influencers for possible collaborations or interviews
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, or
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
These are not a tiring list of tasks, but an extensive list of duties you will do as a team!
Number of positions available
To apply for this position please apply directly through our website by visiting the link - https://unityforequality.org/volunteer-inquiry-form/
About Unity For Equality
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Unity For Equality is actively interviewing now. If Unity For Equality chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest Social Media Editor jobs in New York, NY
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks