a month ago
This is your way into technology software servicing the nonprofit industry! We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing, and fun-loving intern for the Fall 2023 Semester. The ideal candidate is currently enrolled in an undergraduate program and wants to pursue a career in marketing.
Students who are chosen to participate in an internship, are given the opportunity to receive college credit for this internship or an hourly rate.
What Your Day Looks Like
· Write content for marketing channels including social media, blogs, eBooks, video, and email
· Prepare marketing materials to help promote our brand
· Perform competitive marketing analysis, researching and pulling insights about our competitors and trends in the nonprofit industry
· Work with our Marketing team to refine marketing strategies, best practices, and the development and execution of communication plans, research and copywriting
· Conduct marketing administration tasks such as data entry, database cleaning, survey administration, and campaign tracking
· Expand our presence on social media through outreach & engagement
· Assist the Marketing team with projects when needed
· Aid marketing in the preparation for events and tradeshows
Employer Job ID: Marketing Department
Number of positions available
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
· Ability to multi-task, take the initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Desire to learn and gain hands on experience
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
· Experience with content creation is a plus
· Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign, and Canva is a plus. In addition to any graphic design experience
· Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. HubSpot) is a plus
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
Benefits for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Arreva is actively interviewing now. If Arreva chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Arreva also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Marketing Intern jobs in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Business Administration Management And Operations13%
360 other majors40%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
(National average offered by employers)
For Fort Lauderdale, FL | $4,604/mo
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks