3 months ago
We are looking for a candidate to join our research and design team. In this role, you'll be able to help in many ways, like marketing, research, posting, and handling material on social media. The ideal candidate has strong planning skills and is tech-savvy. They can start jobs on their own and work well with our research team to gather useful information. You will also work with the people who are making database design for our main application. The perfect candidate has great communication skills, is good at writing short, easy-to-understand material, has an upbeat attitude willing to work with others, and is excited to take on different tasks. Above all, we're looking for someone with a strong interest in social media and marketing and a strong desire to learn and grow.
Employer Job ID: 92-3938815
· Collaborate with other team members to ensure brand consistency.
· Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
· Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
· Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
· Tracking analytics of content posted and creating monthly reports based on findings.
· Maintain an open channel of communication with formal and informal meetings.
· Checking mailboxes and replying to relevant correspondence.
· Participate, and represent the organization as needed in outside associations, conferences, and symposia.
· Able to present a quarterly report on accomplishments, risks, constraints, and ongoing organizational activities.
· Able to communicate through diagrams while being comfortable with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and English (Haitian Creole and French as pluses, not required).
· Able to familiarize with our technical infrastructure, including video conferencing, our website, social media, collaborative tools, our database of known resources, technical documents, annual reports, tax filings, and published materials.
About Haitian American Resources Committee
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
Benefits for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Haitian American Resources Committee is actively interviewing now. If Haitian American Resources Committee chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Haitian American Resources Committee also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Remote Office Intern I jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Business Administration Management And Operations13%
360 other majors40%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks