3 months ago
Universal Phoenix Group, LLC is a multi-faceted organization spanning the entertainment, fashion, sports and gaming/technology industries.
We strive to utilize our market presence in the entertainment industries of sports, dance, fashion and gaming to positively influence local communities, while bridging gaps globally to improve communities throughout the world. UPG seeks to expose the arts and empower younger generations with viable development solutions and opportunities.
This internship is for a plethora of in house projects, clients and partners including Digital Dance Culture and STEAM Teams Academics, which will coincide with social media campaigns and developing edited videos for online academy as well as company ads and promotions. For more information check www.instagram.com/steamteamsacademics, www.steamteams.org, www.ctaeshowcase.com, www.ddctv.online, www.soldance.io, www.poplocknshock.io
Required graduation year
2022 - 2027
Number of positions available
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Must have own HD camera and needed software to deliver finished product
About UNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
UNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, UNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Get email updates for the latest Media/Video Editing Intern jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Speech Communication And Rhetoric8%
Film Cinema Video Studies8%
Radio And Television7%
280 other majors55%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks