3 months ago
● Implement an effective and performant slack integration (and teams if needed)
● Interact with the user at onboarding to get the full user profile
● Run the matching API for saving the profile and matching, and create channels, monitor responses
● Use postgresql for the matching, save the results
Required graduation year
2014 - 2025
● In process of completing a master’s degree in computer science, software development, project management or related
● 2+ years of technical experience in development in Integration, Web development and API technologies
● Strong knowledge of software development and production process
● Strong experience in technology exploration stages
● Successful experience with analyzing user flows, user experience, and user interfaces
● Be able to challenge and critic features and implementations
● Basic knowledge of AI and embeddings
Preferred Programming Languages:
● SQL (PostgreSQL)
Additional Personal Attributes:
● Driven, resourceful, and autonomous individual able to manage his/her efforts with minimal supervision to meet objectives
● Critical, analytical, and organized individual able to manage timelines, define milestones, and deliver accordingly
● Team player, respectful of others, with a high level of professional and personal integrity
● Problem solver – not afraid to think outside of the box
About Enquire AI
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
Benefits for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Enquire AI is actively interviewing now. If Enquire AI chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest API Developer (Slack extension/app, Teams) jobs that are remote
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks