9 months ago
HEY! is seeking a HEY! HYDRATE! Kiosk Associate. The kiosk is located in downtown Atlanta near Georgia State University. The Kiosk Associate will be responsible for opening and closing the kiosk during scheduled shifts, managing inventory, serving as a supervisor for youth associates scheduled for shifts, weekly reporting and contribution to team meetings and team building. This person will be responsible for implementing HEY!’s approach towards mobilizing youth participants as well as HEY!’s broader objective of advocating for youth equity. This person will be comfortable working outdoors and interacting with the public.
• Opening and closing kiosk during operating hours.
• Supervising youth associates during scheduled shifts.
• Reconciling cash till and digital currencies.
• Completing weekly reports.
• Attending or being accountable for bi-weekly team meetings.
• Managing inventory.
• Identifying ways to market kiosk in area.
• Working with the Communications and Marketing team to develop effective messaging and materials.
Required graduation year
2013 - 2027
• At least 1 year experience in customer service or related opportunities.
• Experience managing a team or group.
• Ability to work independently.
• Commitment to progressive causes is a plus.
• Strong writing and verbal communications skills and close attention to detail.
About Helping Empower Youth
Skills you'll need for this job
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Helping Empower Youth has not provided an expected interview date. If Helping Empower Youth chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest HEY! HYDRATE! Kiosk Associate jobs in Atlanta, GA
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks