4 months ago
Universal Phoenix Group, LLC is a multi-faceted organization spanning the entertainment, fashion, sports
and gaming/technology industries.
We strive to utilize our market presence in the entertainment industries of sports, dance, fashion and
gaming to positively influence local communities, while bridging gaps globally to improve communities
throughout the world. UPG seeks to expose the arts and empower younger generations with viable
development solutions and opportunities.
This internship is for Menfes Interactive, UPG's entertainment technology arm and may involve projects such as www.kryptokronic.io, www.enterthefullcourse.com, www.swordsandscales.com & www.icecreamdreamisland.com.
Interns will have the opportunity to receive invaluable experience in the animation, NFT,
technology and gaming industries as well as meet professionals, gain travel and commission
opportunities. You will work with senior executives, developers and other team members. This project
involves the creation of marketing assets and characters for the series and affiliated products. We are
interested in interns who are self starters, exhibit good time management and value integrity in all work.
Must be creative and willing to internalize the project's intended results.
Required graduation year
2021 - 2026
Number of positions available
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that
are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style
for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Possesses or Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to do concept drawing and storyboarding with little instructions
- Great team player and self starter who is eager to learn and grow together
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Experience in website and game development is aplus
About UNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
UNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, UNIVERSAL PHOENIX GROUP has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Get email updates for the latest Illustrator/2D Artist / Graphic Design Intern jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
That get hired for this type of internship
Fine And Studio Arts7%
Design And Applied Arts7%
225 other majors29%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks