4 months ago
Braathe Enterprises is based in Saratoga Springs, NY, and was founded in 2005 by Robert Braathe. The small, yet effective office has 1-10 employees and offers the ease of virtual internships for colleges all around the world to help tailor and customize the learning experience with real customers. This also helps keep up to date on new trends, specialties, and advancements in social media.
Our team at Braathe Enterprises will help you both improve and enhance your skills with our flexible Finance Internship. All interns at Braathe Enterprises are valued and we will provide you with a mentor to assist you through your learning experience.
• Work with other interns/students interested in the fields of economics, finance, entrepreneurship, and business.
•Learn and understand how businesses operate their financial departments by reading spreadsheets and statements, as well as reviewing data and drawing logical conclusions to help the company achieve their goals.
•Understand how finance is important to Braathe Enterprises, and what role it plays in helping our clients better their careers and businesses.
•Understand when to invest, and guide companies with their 401k and stock investment strategies.
•Projects could include using economic analysis to predict company success, analyzing financial data with Excel, and advising companies on what financial decisions would help or hinder their success.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail
• Prioritize tasks in short periods of time
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Data analysis
• Basic understanding of business finances
• Familiarity with technological platforms
This internship is for college credit and/or experience and is unpaid.
Required graduation year
2023 - 2028
Number of positions available
• Enrolled in higher education.
• Minimum GPA of 2.5
• Experience with Google Docs.
• Ability to work efficiently on a team.
• Willing to provide up to 2 references while going through the interview process. We require candidates to provide a professional and personal reference to review qualifications for the position.
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Willing to provide 5-7hrs a week towards internship projects/opportunities
• Self-starter able to work in a virtual environment
• Business or Finance degree candidate (or related field).
• Prior work experience
• College students using the internship for credit hours must be at least of sophomore status
About Braathe Enterprises / BEYourStart
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Braathe Enterprises / BEYourStart has not provided an expected interview date. If Braathe Enterprises / BEYourStart chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest Spring 2024 Remote Finance/Research Internship jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
That get hired for this type of internship
Business Administration Management And Operations7%
241 other majors53%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks