6 days ago
We are looking for a talented intern to join our Machine learning team for a 10 week internship.
During this internship, you will help conduct applied research towards our objective of High Quality Synthetic Dataset generation for AI.
Utilize state of the art algorithms and results from academia to help refine system modeling or classification.
Google-AI based training and multimodel dataset generation background would be highly helpful.
We are open to International students on CPT or OPT.
Note: This is an Unpaid, remote internship.
• Create synthetic datasets using Python
• Contribute on applied research towards simulations and text/ image classification models
• Develop prototypes and proof of concepts
• Develop demonstrators and participate in technology transition to business
• Create technical reports
Number of positions available
What You'll Need
• Final year BS, Graduate or PhD student in Comp Science, Engineering or related discipline
• Research specialization in machine learning/artificial intelligence,
mathematical modeling and optimization
• Experienced Python programmer
• Familiarity with big data and cloud technologies is a plus
• Problem-solving ability and attention to detail; ability to work remotely with little supervision
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, and presentation skills
About Annapurna Solutions
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Annapurna Solutions is actively interviewing now. If Annapurna Solutions chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest Machine Learning internship jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Electrical And Electronics Engineering8%
230 other majors51%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks