8 days ago
We are currently interviewing for interns who are living in Los Angeles and are available for the Fall 23 Semester. This is a great opportunity to learn about Fashion PR and celebrity/influencer placement. The qualified individual will have a passion for learning the business and developing a career in the fashion and public relations industry.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Daily assistance to account executives
- Creating Media Contact Lists
- Research & outreach with fashion influencers
- Research trends in fashion and pop culture
- Maintaining database of media contacts, stylists, editors, etc.
- Draft press materials including media kits and press releases
- Daily upkeep of showroom and gifting room
- Searching media outlets - print, web, etc. for placement
- Gifting celebrities, stylists, and editors
Number of positions available
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter who is willing to be hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and within a group
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Other requirements/important information:
- Our entire team is fully vaccinated. Must have proof of vaccination
- This position is on-site at our offices in West Hollywood, CA.
- The interview process will be remote (video call)
- Knowledge/prior experience in fashion and/or PR a plus, but not required
About Berri Goldfarb Public Relations
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Berri Goldfarb Public Relations is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, Berri Goldfarb Public Relations has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Get email updates for the latest FALL Fashion PR Internship jobs in West Hollywood, CA
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks