3 months ago
SEEKING ZOOMER / MILLENNIAL WHO’S WELL VERSED IN SOCIAL MEDIA. (It’s a stretch. We know.)
We are a forward-thinking integrative health center located in downtown Fairfield. We have assembled an amazing team of physicians, cognition specialists, health practitioners and nutritionists and put them together in a very innovatively designed physical space which blends the walls between science and nature (just like our medical approach).
We are a young company that didn’t expect is to get so popular so fast that we can’t stay on top of our marketing and social media interactions, so we need help.
WHEELHOUSE Center for Health and Wellbeing is looking for a social media and marketing intern.
• Working with company leadership to create social media & marketing campaigns
• Regularly updating social media platforms, interacting with and building audience base
• Contributing to social media presence with original content and content ideas
• Managing content relationships across our varying brands.
• Manage and implement social media calendar
• Intermittent email campaign management and implementation
Expect 10-20 hours per week (remote ok )
Number of positions available: 4
Perfect for anyone who is:
• Looking to gain a truly unique marketing experience
• Wants a “Social Media Coordinator” title for their resume
• Is interested in working with innovative integrative healthcare approaches
• Is in touch with current trends, tends to think outside of boxes, and can roll with a cool brand
WHEELHOUSE Center for Health & Wellbeing is a premier multi-disciplinary integrative medical center located in downtown Fairfield, CT.
If interested please send an email to hr@WHEELHOUSE.health with the subject: Social Media Intern
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
Number of positions available
About WHEELHOUSE Center For Health and Wellbeing
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
WHEELHOUSE Center For Health and Wellbeing is actively interviewing now. If WHEELHOUSE Center For Health and Wellbeing chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest Social Media & Marketing Intern jobs that are remote
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks