Digital Marketing Intern
Khazai Rugs - Louisville, KY
6 hours agoFull-time$11 - $12 an hour
* Associate's Degree
* 3D Animation
* Adobe Premiere
* Final Cut Pro
* Adobe Photoshop
* Adobe Illustrator
Digital Marketing Intern RM Innovations
11300 Decimal Dr. Ste. C Louisville, KY 40299 J-Town Location in Bluegrass Industrial Park
Full Time Part Time Positions Available
* Hours of Operation - Monday through Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
* Sunday: Closed
Immediate Start Available
Are you looking for a company to grow with? Are you passionate about design, innovation, and improvement of the business model? Do you work hard to ensure your work is outstanding?
At RM Innovations, we have passion and reward it in our employees! We have a long tradition of pursuing excellence, with involvement in retail and business in Louisville dating back to 1986.
If you are willing to learn, we are willing to train!
What the company can offer you
We offer flexibility and a chance to truly shine in the areas where you have natural skill!
* Convenient 4-5 work day schedule within our Monday-Saturday hours
* Room to grow and leadership opportunities
* Generous pay with regular review for raises
* Fast Track Hire On (60 days)
What we are willing to teach you
We are lead by a CEO with decades worth of direct marketing experience and successful business practices, as well as new and innovative minds directly involved in the forefront of changing markets. We are willing to share our knowledge, our experience, and our discoveries with you, and we hope to learn as much in return! We will harness and hone your natural skills while helping you expand your horizons. Learn how to self manage and think creatively, as well as operate with competency and skill in a business environment.
What the perfect candidate should be able to offer us
We expect experience in print media design, photo and/or video editing, and illustrative/3d animation. Base competency is required, but finer skill can be taught. We ask that candidates be familiar with the following programs and skills:
* Photoshop / Affinity Photo
* Final Cut Pro / Premiere Pro / After Effects
A portfolio of your works alongside your resume is preferred
What We Need From You
We ask that our employees work efficiently and with passion! We will need:
* An eagerness to work and expand beyond your comfort zone
* A sense of Self-Motivation and Dicipline
* A willingness to assist and encourage others
* An energetic and positive All-In attitude
* An ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
* A keen eye for detail, and understanding of its importance
* A dependable and honest ethic, with integrity that inspires trust
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
To achieve success at RM Innovations, our Digital Marketing Intern will succeed in the following areas:
Results Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others.
Ownership Provide great content and messages; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes.
Intensity Proactively find ways to improve our brand and the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do whats right; take action with energy and urgency.
What youll do on a typical day
Our schedule and workplace is focused on providing both structure and freedom to our employees. In a typical day you should expect to:
* Begin with learning and review of core concepts and values in marketing
* Perform individual research on areas that need attention or interest you
* Work on independent and team projects that put this knowledge to effect
* Present and exchange the results of these products, fine-tune, edit, and finalize
RM Innovations is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Base hourly rate is $11.00 to $12.00 per hour, with very achievable goals to increase that rate!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
* Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* Blogging: 1 year (Preferred)
* Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
* Associate (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
digital marketing, adobe photoshop, blogging, adobe indesign, brand development, direct marketing, web content, adobe illustrator, adobe premiere pro, customer service, leadership, research, sales, teaching, photography