Intern, Social Media Ads & SEM
Dahlia - Queens, NY
4 hours agoInternshipEstimated: $23,000 - $34,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Market Research
* Digital Marketing
* Microsoft Office
* Employee Discount
* Paid Time Off
* Health Insurance
* Retirement Plan
Dahlia (Amazon Store: www.amazon.com/dahlia ) has earned the name as one of the top-rated brands on Amazon (99% positive customer rating since 2005) by delivering customers high quality and unique Jewelries, Clothing, & Home d�cor products at exceptional prices.
Dahlia is launching its revamped website DahliaNY.com and expanding to the paid social section of the digital marketing planning. We are seeking a talented and motivated digital marketing intern specializing in Paid Social to join us.
Hiring type: Full-Time 3-Month Internship, Temp to Perm, Desired Start: Immediate.
*A lunch stipend is provided during the internship; at the end of the internship, interns are evaluated and will be considered for full-time positions. Well sponsor H1B for qualified candidates.
* The job is located in Fresh Meadows, Queens, NY, Please make sure the commute is not a problem for you.
Main Learning & Responsibilities:
* Social Media (Ads & Content): Assist in Social Media strategy planning on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube for the new website. Research and help building, testing Paid Social campaigns.
* SEM: Assist in building and monitoring the ads on Google shopping, search, and video; Analyze data and provide suggestions.
* Content (SEO/Graphic Design): work with the team on product information, graphics, keywords and content through SKUs new listing, modification, activation/deactivation, and etc to ensure the content are fit for best SEO and Creative practices.
* CRM: Assist in Review Management & Customer Retention, experience with database is preferred.
* Market Research: Collect and analysis market data for new product development Identify potential new marketing opportunities based on fashion trends, market needs, company's development demands, customer Feedbacks, and competitors.
*Potential candidates will receive a test to evaluate your knowledge & skills in Digital marketing, Data, & Content as part of the pre-screening process before the face-to-face onsite interview.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelors degree or above in Marketing or related major.
* Previous Internship/Project Experience in Social Media Advertising or related field.
* Proficient in Windows environment and Microsoft Office suite (more advanced Excel functions preferred)
* Good communication skills (organized, and persuasive), both in verbal and written formats.
* A hardworking team player with high integrity; a quick learner with high willingness to learn; an organized and detail-oriented self starter with multi-tasking ability
* Managerial and/or entrepreneurial experience
* Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese (Preferred but not required)
Starting as an intern, you are expected to grow into a manager and/or a specialist role, so you will have the right to negotiate and choose the best compensation and benefit package such as base salary, performance based commission, profit sharing, employee perks, paid vacation personal days, health insurance, 401K and etc.
Job Type: Internship
* Social Media Ads or SEM: 1 year (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* New York, NY (Preferred)
* Mandarin (Preferred)
* United States (Preferred)
* Store Discounts
* One location
social media, facebook, digital marketing, seo audits, web content, market research, youtube, instagram, social media advertising, creativity, campaigns, social media strategy, motion graphics, microsoft office, management