# Asset Management Specialist Internship
The Asset Management Specialist Intern will be working on the local IT team,
with primary responsibility for users in the Kansas City office. This team
handles escalated IT issues, as well as issues requiring physical proximity to
IT assets. This internship is flexible with start and ends dates spanning
June to August (preferably 40 hours a week during summer) with possible
intermittent work during school year or on breaks.
Participates in a variety of challenging assignments, similar to those handled
by full-time staff. Handles technology distribution tasks including receiving
and updating inventory orders. Updates electronic records with moves,
additions, and changes to Bank assets. Assists in conducting physical
inventories to ensure the accuracy of records.
* Undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in an Information Technology-related program.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Initiative and leadership skills.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to, Windows 10, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Novice knowledge of computer hardware and software.
* Ability to lift 30 pounds and conduct physical inventory counts.
_Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel - Kansas City Fed._
_The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is an equal opportunity employer. As
such, the Bank recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability and/or
**Primary Location: **MO-Kansas City
**Work Locations: **
**Organization: **Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
**Job Type: **Internship
**Shift: **Day Job
microsoft powerpoint, asset management, microsoft excel, microsoft word, leadership, microsoft outlook, microsoft windows, problem solving, organization, economics, bloomberg terminal, financial modeling, bloomberg, equity research, capital iq