# USIG Reliability Internship
We are currently seeking a Summer Engineering Intern to support ongoing
activities within the US Reliability organization. This position requires
excellent collaboration with all teams within the Reliability organization as
well as the operating facilities. We have a total of two (2) Engineering
intern positions one reporting to the Reliability Engineering Manager in
Buffalo, NY and the South Reliability Manager in Deer Park, TX.
1. Lead or assist to:
1. Consolidate equipment rebuild report to standardized templates.
2. Audit and improve reliability libraries and documentation systems
3. Update management and information systems for assets in new plants/projects
4. Create Standard Practices (Maintenance and Operations)
5. Support inventory management program for spare parts
6. Identify idle assets and parts for consolidation into inventory system
This position requires a combination of office work and field work. This
position typically requires minimal travel domestically. Accessibility during
off-hours may be required. Employee may be required to work in varying
weather conditions and must be able to access elevated electrical or
mechanical equipment via ladders, scaffolding, man-lifts and crane baskets.
1. Pursuing or completed Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
2. Exposure to engineering, design, maintenance and installation of mechanical or electrical systems and equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
3. Familiarity with RAGAGEP for industrial equipment and manufacturing processes.
4. Familiar with test and precision measuring devices.
5. Exposure to regulatory and industrial standards and codes.
6. Exposure to information management systems used in industrial environment
7. Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written.
8. Proven ability to work independently as well as lead/participate on teams.
9. Must have a positive attitude and be willing to quickly adapt to changing situations.
10. Must be able to manage multiple priorities, drive issues to completion, and obtain results.
11. Proficient in most common office computer software packages, such as Word, Excel, etc.
**Primary Location: **Texas-Deer Park
**Work Locations: **
**Organization: **Praxair Technology, Inc.
**Job Posting: **May 16, 2019, 8:43:23 PM
**Closing Date: **Ongoing
microsoft word, reliability engineering, electrical engineering, microsoft excel, program management, microsoft access, minitab, matlab, labview, mathematica, ansys, simulink, solidworks, autodesk inventor, mathcad