-Date:May 16, 2019
Location:Brookings, SD / Sioux Falls, SD / Madison, SD
Overall Functions:The primary responsibility for this position is to assist with designing, developing, and implementing databases, and operational support for various database management systems.
Qualifications:This person should be pursuing an associates degree in computer science or related field. This person must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as good communication skills. Special skill sets: T-SQL, SQL Server, RDBMS theory and practice, ETL methodology and tool experience.
1. Assist in the design, creation, maintenance, and automation of the ETL processes and procedures for data warehouse and software development.
2. Evaluate, analyze, and troubleshoot daily data load errors and assist in resolving low impact issues.
3. Assist in maintaining metadata and process documentation for all solutions.
4. Work with application developers to enhance application databases under the direction of the Enterprise DBA.
5. Assist in the research and recommendation of database tools, utilities, software, methods, practices, etc.
6. Stay current with new technology, techniques, and best practices in database development.
7. Act in accordance with FFC/ATS policy and procedures as established and set forth in employee handbook.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
databases, microsoft sql server, computer science, etl, t-sql, database management, metadata, research, software development, communication, troubleshooting, problem solving, policy, automation, database development